OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
FRED MEYER COMMUNITY REWARDS
You can help earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card. Here’s how:
- Go to the Fred Meyer Community Rewards web page at: www.fredmeyer.com/community rewards.
- Sign into your Fred Meyer’s account.
- Link to the Southeast Alaska Land Trust by searching for our name, or with our non-profit number: 89810
Pick.Click.Give to SEAL Trust! Go to www.pfd.alaska.gov and search for the Southeast Alaska Land Trust.
If you already enjoy the convenience of online shopping through Amazon.com, then why not shop through AmazonSmile where 5% of your purchase will be donated to SEAL Trust? Here’s how:
- Go to www.smile.amazon.com and search for the Southeast Alaska Land Trust.
- Find us and click the yellow “select” button.
- You’ll be redirected back to the amazon.com home page, where you can continue to shop like normal.
You can support Southeast Alaska Land Trust free just by shopping online! Use Giving Assistant to shop at 1800+ popular retailers including Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, and JC Penney, and they’ll donate as much as 30% of your total purchase price to Southeast Alaska Land Trust. It’s never been easier to change the world—one purchase at a time.
Volunteers are critical to the work of the Southeast Alaska Land Trust, and allow us to devote a major portion of our funds to land conservation, keeping our effectiveness high and our costs low. Our present success has largely been founded upon the generous gifts of time and energy from community members. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at (907) 586-3100 or email@example.com for more information.
JOIN OUR BOARD
We are always looking for people with the energy and expertise to make a difference in our organization. If you have specific skills to share, have a passion for an issue or a program, or wish to contribute a fresh perspective, then consider becoming a director. If you are interested in joining our Board, please contact us at (907) 586-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts of any type are welcome and make a difference!
THANK YOU for supporting land conservation in Southeast Alaska!