**This position has been filled. Thank you!**
Southeast Alaska Land Trust is seeking an energetic individual to join our Juneau-based organization. We’re looking for a person who values natural areas and can help our regional efforts to conserve critical lands and their resources. We are a staff of three paid professionals working with a volunteer Board of Directors who actively supports and guides SEAL Trust’s land protection efforts.
The Conservation Assistant position:
- conducts annual stewardship monitoring of SEAL Trust’s easements
- develops membership and outreach
- provides organizational and project support
- is a full-time, permanent job
- pays $16/hour – $17.50/hour, DOE
- Start date: May 1, 2011 (approx.)
- Application Deadline: April 19, 2011
Please click here for a complete job description.